THE MARCH HOUSE
MAKE A RESERVATION
Accomodating: 10+ people
Rates: US$800-US$1000 per night
X-mas and New Years- $2,000 a night
Minimum stay: 3 nights
Extras: Complimentary Concierge Service
Detailed Description of Property:
The Mal Pais Private Bay Estate is a luxury beach home hidden on a magnificent South end of Malpais. The Mal Pais Private Bay Estate sits 75 meters away from the beach and has the most spacious and comfortable accommodations in Mal Pais, or this side of Costa Rica. It is secluded, private, and great for anyone wishing for discreet or anonymous traveling. 5 bedrooms.
This luxury rental beach house boasts five distinct, separate bedrooms with built-in fixtures, ceiling fans, large closets, and intimate baths. Hand-carved,louvered doors open each room wide to the tropical
flora, warm sun, and undulating surf, blurring the line between inside and out. The open design concept lets the cool breeze flow through the house.
The styling of the Mal Pais Private Bay Estate is as minimal as possible, not distracting from decor, but harmonious with the tranquil world just outside, serving as an escape from big-city lives. The March House's warm contemporary minimalist design, and expansive grounds provide the most intimate stay anywhere nearby. No clutter, no annoying interruptions, no noise.
In this sanctuary for docile relaxation and meditation, you will fall asleep to the sound of the waves crashing and wake up to the tune of the birds singing, read a book on the daybed outside your room, soak in a bath while watching the sunset, or enjoy dinner with friends. At the Mal Pais Private Bay Estate, no one has to know you are here, unless you want them to.
Five bedroom modern minimalist tropical Costa Rica rental beach house: with large open-plan, living/seating /dining/kitchen areas all flowing seamlessly onto patio looking directly toward the beach, just 75 meters away. The five bedrooms have en-suite bathrooms, two having large custom baths with views, ceiling fans in each room, and built-in natural cooling airflow, with a fountain and water trough running along east side. Fertile mango, coconut, banana and orange trees abound along with abundant native fragrant flowers.
- Master bedroom upstairs: super king size bed, en-suite double shower, large double custom made concrete bathtub with beach views, double custom made sinks, lavatory and built in cupboards.
- Guest bedroom 2: super king size bed, en-suite custom made concrete bathtub with sunset views, shower, double sinks, lavatory and built in cupboards. Private patio and daybed.
- Bedrooms 3 & 4: king size bed, shared large bathroom with double shower, double sink, lavatory and two walk-in cupboards. Private patio and daybed.
- Bedroom 5: queen size bed, en-suite shower, sink, lavatory and fitted cupboards
- Kitchen: fully equipped, including large American stainless steel fridge/freezer, eye-level oven and microwave, ceramic hob, dishwasher, juicer, blender, coffee maker, food processor. Full cutlery and crockery for 12 people. Stereo/CD player with connection for iPod.
- Living Area: over-sized sofa, large daybed, centre table with mood-light, plenty of open space, louvered doors opening all of south wall to patio, dining area with table for ten
- Patio: outside space with two oversized reclining cushioned deck chairs, view of palm and mango trees with beach beyond
- Beach: semi-private cove just 75 meters from patio, with soft white sand, easy walk to ideal swimming, surfing, and fishing spots